Joey is very much a student of the game who is remarkable is his ability to transfer his knowledge to those under his care. We enjoy having Joey working with us on the beach and look forward to many good things in the future.
Joey is a Beach Volleyball athlete, coach and fulltime teacher. Specialising in elite junior pathways, Joey uses his experiences as a current athlete and teacher to drive his philosophy of getting to know his athletes in order to provide a safe environment in which communication is effective and athletes are challenged to foster their best selves, as athletes and people.
- Head Coach at Western Region Volleyball (WRV) Beach VolleySchool
- Australian Junior Pathways Beach Coach
- Head Coach in the Volleyball Victoria Beach State Team program
- Titles as both a beach and indoor junior national champion
- Currently competing on the Vic Beach and Australian Beach Volleyball Tours.
Contact Vic Beach to enquire about a private coaching session to best suit your needs.
Big Al: firstname.lastname@example.org - 0422 242 308